Thank you for your interest in supporting ChaplaincyPlus during our Prayer & Giving Day on the 20th June.
Here is how you can give to financially support out work:
- Make a direct payment to our account. Account No: 82666529, Sort Code: 40-11-18. This is the best way to donate larger sums as we don’t have to pay the PayPal fee on this.
- Donate online at https://chaplaincyplus.org.uk/donate/.
- Send a Cheque to our office FAO Kim Yeomans: ChaplaincyPlus, Floor 8, One Colmore Row, Birmingham, B3 2BJ
- Please download a standing order and gift aid form if we are able to claim Gift Aid on your gift and you haven’t done one for us yet.
Here are some Prayer points for you to pray about:
1. The Team – Steve, Kim, Sarah, and Ruth
2. The Birmingham business community
3. Our trustees – Mark, Jonathan, Charlotte, Chris, Hilary Amy and Matt
4. The in-house Christian groups and their leaders, who build small communities of prayer and bible study in firms across the city
5. Our finances – that God provides the £14,000 we need to fund our work this financial year (year-end August) and;
6. Our strategy and future – That God will continue to reveal His will for us, as we seek to serve the city of Birmingham