City Men – Zoom Lunch – How are you?
Date and Time
Wed 25 Nov
- November 25, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
I don’t know about you guys but I was hoping to have returned to some normality by now, but as well we all know that isn’t going to happen anytime soon. Join me and Steve for a ‘lunch time conversation’, bring whatever you like for lunch, whether that’s just a drink or cuppa soup or a nice slice of cake. I have done something a little different this month especially with a lot of media coverage about our mental health. so look at the following consider the questions in how they impact you, or not! But lets join together as men of the city and explore how we can be a support for each other.
I have created a couple of activities to help us during this 2nd lockdown and working from home.
1. How many times on average do you think you say you are fine?
2. How many times do you actually mean it?
3. How would you feel if someone you asked, answered honestly how they were feeling?
Have you ever thought of a Well Being Action Plan (WAP), if you have great, if not ask yourself
1. In your new working from home office environment, what helps you stay mentally healthy while you are working?
2. How might experiencing poor mental health impact your work?
3. What are the warning signs for you, when you are starting to struggle?
I look forward to seeing you at the lunchtime event, please do let me know if you can make it, Zoom link HERE. If you are asked for a password it will be Citymen. And if you’d like to meet up 1:1, now or at any time, just get in touch and we can arrange an online conversation or where possible we can meet face-to-face at a location suited to both of us within the guidelines of the current lockdown restrictions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07590 895 860.