Project Launch: The Birmingham Wellbeing Alliance (BWA)
The Birmingham Wellbeing Alliance builds on over 15 years’ experience of wellbeing support that ChaplaincyPlus offers. BWA is offering listening services and other employee wellbeing packages for firms across Birmingham.
The past 18 months of the pandemic have not only increased the need for wellbeing support but created a necessary wake-up call to businesses to actually do something about it!
The powerful idea of an Alliance will strengthen relationships with fellow member businesses in promoting the wellbeing agenda throughout the city.
The Alliance offers one to one pastoral support which has been at the heart of ChaplaincyPlus’ mission to the city of Birmingham since its establishment in 2003. This support is the cornerstone of BWA’s mission to support more workers in the city.
In addition BWA provides:
- The Birmingham Wellbeing Forum – an online meeting for people who support colleagues as Wellbeing Champions or Mental Health First Aiders
- A user-friendly digital wellbeing platform to reach a larger number of workers to improve their wellbeing
- Training – including MHFA for the workplace
- Face-to-face counselling sessions
- Coaching with accredited coaches
St Philips Chambers who are among the founder members of the Alliance have been partnering with ChaplaincyPlus over the last four years.
“ChaplaincyPlus has provided us with an outstanding Listening Service, giving our barristers and staff team a safe confidential space to talk. As a Chambers we are passionate about good wellbeing provision and being part of the Birmingham Wellbeing Alliance will assist our people to continue to flourish in the workplace.”
Contact Project Lead Tim Skene if you would like to refer your firm or for more information.